Each week we hope to identify five links that might be of interest to you-The Friday Five.
They might be related to a specific area of research, things that are impacting on the research community, research within LJMU or just something interesting that we saw.
Here it begins-The Friday Five for 14 October:
1) The benefits of sharing data from your research projects:
2. What kind of academic are you-does it depend on who you are talking to?
3. Why do graduates work in non-graduate jobs? It’s not as straightforward as you might think.
4. Using a blog as a means of reflection:
5. A site that compiles information about where research funding has beensecured, searchable by subject area-USA based but still useful!
Have a good weekend!