13th December 2018, 11am – 12 noon, Aldham Robarts Library Seminar Room 1
- Speaking at a conference?
- Presenting something to your colleagues or another group of people?
- Want to make your presentations more interesting to a wider audience?
Punchy Presentations will give you simple, practical tips on how to make what you present to people more memorable, interesting and coherent to a wider audience.
During this session participants will:
- Be given examples of different formats for presenting their work
- Work together to establish what works/doesn’t work
- Have an opportunity to think about their own presenting style and how they can apply these tips
For more information and to book at a place visit our Eventbrite page