Help with Open Access
As a researcher making your work available openly can help to increase its visibility, meaning it is read more, cited more and has a greater impact.
We have a suite of Open Access webpages that offer advice on:
- What Open Access means (including the HEFCE policy for the next REF)
- The benefits of making your work Open Access
- How to deposit your papers to the institutional repository, LJMU Research Online
- How to check if your journal will allow you to deposit a version to the repository
- What an APC is and if we can help you pay for one
The site also has a handy glossary to help you with those Open Access terms.
For further information and if you’d like someone to come and talk to you or a group of your staff about Open Access in more detail, please contact our Open Access and Digital Scholarship Librarian, Cath Dishman